This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own
In case you missed the memo, Valentine’s Day is a week away. While my boyfriend and I never do anything too special to celebrate, I do enjoy the holiday. I think it’s a fun day to celebrate love of all kinds and I never say no to an excuse to eat extra chocolate. I’ll normally wear something a bit festive and put on some Valentine’s Day makeup.
This year, like most, I’m going pretty cliche. A shimmery eye and a deep pink/berry lip. It’s also my standard look on days when I try to get dolled up a bit, but I guess that just means I wear Valentine’s Day Makeup every day. C’est la vie.
My Valentine’s Day Makeup
- Sephora Rouge Cream Lipstick in Private Selfie
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24HR Eye Shadow in Iced Latte
- IT Cosmetics CC Cream in both Light and Fair
- Milani Baked Blush in Rose d’Oro
- Benefit Precisely My Brow in shade 2
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly and Creme Brulee
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer in Fair