Affiliate links are used in this post. All opinions are my own
I’ll be the first to admit that I often fall into the trap of thinking that a product costs more, it must be better than its cheaper counterparts. I often end up buying my beauty products from Sephora, Ulta, Bluemercury or Dermstore, but over the years I have stuck true to a few of my favorite must-buy drugstore beauty products. I am never without these 10 products in my beauty closet.
- Pixi by Petra Nourishing Cleansing Balm – This is my go-to cleansing balm that I use twice a day before my face wash. It does an amazing job of removing all sorts of dirt and makeup, allowing me to properly clean my face afterwards.
- Pixi by Petra Mattelustre Lipstick – These are great affordable lipsticks with a decent color range and great color payoff. They don’t last all day or through an intense meal, but they do a great job for day-to-day wear.
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser – This is the only under-eye concealer I use. It covers dark circles, brightens and doesn’t crease. I choose it over designer brands all the time.
- Milani Baked Blush – This blush range is gorgeous and has such amazing shades. I used to use Luminoso, but recently have been reaching for Rose d’Oro.
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24hour Eye Shadow – These single-shade shadows are long lasting with great color payoff. Just a heads up – if you’re not a shimmer gal, these aren’t for you.
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge – I’m a big sponge girl; I almost never apply my foundation with a brush. I’ve had the beauty blender before, but this Real Techniques is even better for a fraction of the cost
- Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat – The name says it all. This top coat is seriously fast drying and does a great job of protecting your manicure.
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Lotion – This butter/lotion situation is AH-MA-ZING for dry, flakey skin. I like to cover myself in this at night and then wake up as smooth as a baby’s bottom.
- SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Hand & Body Scrub – This is the only body scrub I use and can’t get enough. I always have backups on hand in case I run out before I can purchase another tub. It is seriously exfoliating and moisturizing … plus it smells delicious.
- Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion – Like SheaMoisture, this is the only body lotion (outside of coca butter) I keep at home. It is the perfect every day lotion and I have a bottle in every room so I am never away from this precious life blood.
Shop my Must-Buy Drugstore Beauty Products