Hello there, blog readers. Whether you’ve been here all year or just found me today, thank you for your support over the past year. This is the last post of 2017, which was a great year as you can read here, and I’m very excited to see what 2018 has in store. Since I’m sooooo counter culture and unique, I make yearly goals instead of resolutions. So with that, let’s talk about my eight 2018 goals, shall we?
Why eight goals, you ask? I have four categories (blog, fitness, finance and life) and have two goals per category. In reality, I have a bunch of other smaller goals in each of these, but try to keep my goals focused until I am able to accomplish them so I don’t feel overwhelmed.
8 Goals for 2018
- [Life] Learn to make Spaghetti alla Carbonara (my favorite pasta dish)
- [Life] Go on a Boston duck tour (always wanted to and never have)
- [Fitness] Workout on 218 days of the year
- [Fitness] Complete one unassisted pull-up
- [Finance] Invest in at least one more mutual fund (bought my first one in 2017)
- [Finance] Contribute the max yearly amount allowed to my Roth IRA
- [Blog] Double my Instagram following to 6K (hey, follow me here!)
- [Blog] Upload one Youtube video a month (hey, subscribe here!)
There you have it, my first/primary eight goals of 2018. Now I just need to accomplish them, which is the hard part that actually requires effort. Here’s to a successful 2018!