This post was sponsored by Ulta. Affiliate links are used in this post
Ladies and gents, the time has come. It’s sadly the final week of the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty sale. Between now and Saturday, April 2nd you can shop online and in store to grab some killer deals. As if you need an excuse to do some shopping.
Check out this week’s sales below and let me know what you plan on purchasing.
- Pur Cosmetics Dirty Girl Mudd Masque – $18
- Online Only: Bliss Fat Girl Six Pack – $19
- Online Only: Rodial Heroes Collection Kit – $20
- Laura Geller Baked Blush-n-Brighten – $15
- Benefit Stay Don’t Stray Eye Shadow Primer – $13
- Online Only: Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye and Face Gels – 35% off
- LORAC Reisling Romance Eye Shadow Palette – $15
- LORAC CC Cream – $15
- Online Only: Dermablend Setting Powder – $13.50
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner – $11
- Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum 1 oz. – $37.50
- Online Only: Lipstick Queen Medieval Tinted Treatment – $16
- BareMinerals Blush or All Over Face Color – $10-$10.50
- Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle 4 Pc Kit – $44
- Online Only: Per-Fekt Lash Perfection Gel and Liquid Lash Curler – $14
- IT Cosmetics No. 50 Serum Primer – $24
- Murad Acne Clarifying Cleanser 6.75 oz. – $14
- Benefit Cosmetics free Brow Wax at Benefit Brow Bar with $50 Benefit product or service purchase
Tell me: What do you plan on purchasing during the final week of the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty sale?