Affiliate links are used in this post
Trust me, I enjoy splurging on designer beauty products WAY too much. I’m easily suckered into the whole “this costs a fortune so it must be amazing” mentality. With that said, I’m sadly not made of money, so I can’t always spend as much as I’d like. In order to help you save some cash too, I thought I’d share some of the best drugstore beauty products with you.
These are items I continually repurchase and swear by. As much as I love saving money, I refuse to buy subpar products just because they cost less. I wouldn’t do that to myself and I wouldn’t recommend anything like that to you. #standards.
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer – Not only is this my favorite drugstore under-eye concealer, but it’s my only under-eye concealer. It does such a great job of covering dark circles and brightening my face that I don’t feel the need to ever search out a high-end alternative … at least for now.
- Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Foundation – I almost exclusively purchase designer foundation. I just hadn’t found a drugstore foundation that I truly felt comfortable and confident in until this Better Skin foundation. It’s a semi-matte finish on my skin, lasts all day and matches my skin tone perfectly.
- Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso – This is a great dupe for NARS Orgasm, but I might actually prefer it over NARS. It adds a lovely wash of color and seems to work great on a wide range of skin tones.
- Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof Makeup Remover & Cleanser – This stuff is my jam. I used to use Bioderma’s micellar water, but it is seriously expensive and hard to find in the US. I started using this a month ago and I can’t get enough. It does an amazing job removing all of my makeup while still leaving my skin feeling moisturized and fresh.
- Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion – I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I love Aveeno products. This is the only body lotion I use and I have easily five backup bottles at any given time.
- Aveeno Daily Moisture Body Wash – Ditto. Read above.
- DERMA E Purifying 2-In-1 Charcoal Mask – I’m lucky enough to have relatively easy skin. I don’t get too dry or too oily, and I barely ever break out. However, there are some times where I feel like my face is one giant oil spill and that my pores are clogged beyond believe. Lovely, I know. When this happens, I always reach for my DERMA E charcoal mask. It instantly makes me feel human again and it’s organic. How trendy is that?!
- Nexxus Oil Infinite Nourishing Hair Oil – Having frizz-free hair is important to me, but I am also wary of using oils that weigh down my hair. I don’t want to look like a grease ball, for crying out loud! This oil from Nexxus is light enough to keep my hair voluminous while doing a good job of keeping it shiny and frizz-free. Plus, it smells lovely, which is always a plus.
- Neutrogena Anti-residue Shampoo – I am addicted to my Living Proof Perfect Hair Day shampoo and conditioner, but every once in a while I need to switch things up to save money and because I’m restless. Whenever I feel my hair getting a little bit weighed down by product, I reach for this anti-residue shampoo. It leaves my hair clean without feeling stripped. It’s so gentle, in fact, I could use it on a daily basis.
Tell me: What are your go-to drugstore beauty products?